The BTS Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer (LFAT) is a complete overhead fall protection system that is installed on a towable road registered trailer suited for Australian/NZ road conditions.
The LFAT provides up to two (2) workers an overhead anchor point that is easy to set-up. Height adjustable to a maximum of 6.7m, the main mast of the LFAT is raised or lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve arrangement.
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 7.5m and with a 2.1m off set mast rated for two (2) workers.
- When not in use, the LFAT mast folds down effortlessly into the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Completely counter-weighted with predetermined weight plates for two (2) workers.
LFAT takes around 5 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- The LFAT main mast is raised and lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- Put-away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Easy-to-use friction brake assembly on multidirectional front wheel.
- Certified lifting points and forklift tyne pockets for ease of lifting and storing when shipping LFAT system around country side.
- Grid mesh construction on trailer floor to act as an anti-slip surface and also eliminate any build-up of dirt.
- Torsion axle assembly eliminating potential ‘trailer hopping’ when travelling at speeds on and off roads.
- Also available in a heavy duty off road version for use in really rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories; Inertia Reels, Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability, Inertia Reel with Assisted Rescue feature.
Ultimate Strength Rating: 21 kN (18 kN with Rail)
Capacity (Fall Arrest): Max. 2 worker weighing not more than 136 kg
Allowable MAF Rating for SRL’s: 4 kN
Height: 6.8 m Max.
Reach: 2.2 m
Foot print: 3.0 m × 3.3 m (Stabilising outriggers extended)
Weight: 1.6 T
Anchorage type: Free Fall Arrest