The SmithLight IN120LB-R-EML model is a new design incorporating a dual purpose light head.
The front of the light head has 144 LED’s for a strong, white work light. The back of the light head features LED’s with 4 Signal Light Functions, Red ‘X’, Green arrows for Ahead, Right and Left, these can be set in constant or flashing modes
This safe, portable and fully rechargeable lighting system has many applications in Emergency Services, Rail and Road Maintenance, Construction Sites, Mining, Traffic Co-ordination, Military and Marine.
The innovative Australian design of these lights makes them as easy to use as a carry case.
Simply press the locking button on the handle, lift the light head and operate.
- Very low heat level is generated by the light source.
- Light head tilts to 60 degrees.
- Light head adjustable to 2 height positions
- UV and salt water resistant.
- 4 signal light functions Red ‘X’, Green Arrows, Ahead, Right & Left
- Contains internal storage compartment for charging cables.
- Low battery Alarm and LED charge level indicator for battery protection.
- Body is manufactured from automotive type ABS PA-747
- Non-slip rubber sole fitted to base for added protection and stability
- Remote control included in unit.
Gross weight 12.8 kg
Rated power 12W
Number of LED’s 144pcs for lighting
Lumens** (lighting side) 1080lm
LED Intensity (signal side) 17cd – Red, 28cd – Green
Viewing angle (signal side) >120°
Colour temperature (lighting side) 6000-7000K
Working voltage 12VDC
Battery type VRLA
Battery capacity 18AH
Battery dimensions 180 x 155 x 75mm
Battery run time (fully charged) 20H (two sides) 72H (signal side) 24H (lighting side)
Battery charging time 20H
Standby time 20 – 45 days
Charging method AC or DC
Charging input AC100/110/240V, DC12/24V
Outside material ABS PA-747
Lens material Polycarbonate
Storage temperature & humidity -15°C to 40°C, 5 – 95%
Operating temperature & humidity 0°C to 40°C, 5 – 80%
Protection grade IP65
* Ratings based on theoretical values for Single Light Head use. ** Lumen Rating at source