Maximum engine debris/FOD protection which
allows consistent flight operations and extends
engine time on wing. Improved protection over
an inertial design and significantly better
protection than a FOD screen.
? Dual entry pleated barrier filter elements provides
improved air flow versus standard inertial
separation vortex/swirl tubes typical with EAPS.
? Return on Investment (ROI):
• Less premature engine removals, meet expected engine TBO,
expect engine performance retention after IBF installation.
• Long-life filter assemblies, 7,500 hour (15 – 500 hour intervals).
• Reduction in corrosive salt air entering engine.
• Engine overhaul cost reduction due to elimination of erosion
and contamination on all rotating and pneumatic components.
• Reduced maintenance time with elimination of EAPS/Mist
Eliminator and greatly improved engine plenum access.
• Bleed air system maintenance eliminated with IBF.
Download Full Specifications: